About the Course
In this introduction, we learn:
- The course goals
- How the course is laid out
- Who the ideal students are and what sets them apart
- The count of lessons, quizzes, and assignments, and course length
- About the instructor
- How the course templates and assignments are set up
- About the course bonuses and how to access them
A couple notes/corrections that apply to the entire course:
- Any clickable links mentioned in the videos are, unfortunately, not clickable after all.
- If I mention that the assignment/template can be downloaded from the page where you're watching the video, it's actually in another "lesson" called Assignment. Sorry for the confusion (I changed course structure after filming).